Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Classes Exams

2 day is just like any other normal day woke up at 7.30 ate breakfast then sat hte clock waaa stuill so early so decided 2 went back 2 bed 2 take a short nap sleep sleep sleep then saw the time on my phone 7.50 aiyooooooooooooooo have 2 go 2 chi keng's class, haih y MMU has 2 set my time table so early? 8 o'clock aiyo yooo.... but the exciting thing is classes 4 2 day are all off yay!!

well 2 day I have finally dicided 2 start my own blog is so dam boring in MELACCA everything is so so unmordernized haih changing new uni and all ..... speachlesss 
friends are hard 2 come by making new ones are difficult still miss my 2 best friends in UTAR althought i knew them for 3 months (eddie,tracy)

well being a couple for 2 years then now they break up is really a sad case , well i think eddie is should hold the most responsibility coz last last sunday when i went 2 KL and stayed over at their house i noticed eddie non stop messaging some1 i dont know its dam weird wei a guy who has a GF wont be messaging someone that often
rite? and when tracy ask 2 see his inbox he refuse..... I hope that i can open his mind and read whats in his mind though....

seeing my 2 best friends like that really makes me sad....






 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home