Friday, December 07, 2007

Memories that I would cherish in Malacca

Will indeed remember :
1. The girl that I told her that I forgot to bring my towel
2. The feeling when I got my results in the 1st semester in management
3. When I got my D80
4. My 19th birthday at Ixora...
5. The 1st time I went to Malim for streamboat...
6. Photographs that I took in Malacca... Every picture where and how I took it
7. Former house mates (chai , cheater ) present (hong , kam sau , xiang)
8. The time when I went for counseling with Mdm. Zalina
9. The time I went and watch Secret with someone for the 2nd time
10. Every single birthday we celebrated with my former house mates...
11. Interview with Prof. Gauth
12. MMU autoshow 07
13. Mcd meals in the midnight and as late as the 4 a.m trip
14 . Friends phototaking semester 1 2007
15. MMU 8th convo in cyberjaya went in with photographer tag wow the feeling was the best....
16. What happens when power outage happens in Ixora
17. Times when I ate kodomo bento with some ppl in Jusco Malacca

Would / might / perhaps might forget :
1. Present house mates (fat ass and his roommate)
2. Some present classmates
3. Time that I spent infront of the computer for the whole day without taking a step out of the house
4. People that I slightly dislike / favor
5. Ixora management <-- confirmed will forget 6. MMU Malacca admin lady shikin (damn I hate you) 7. MMU staff's attitude not lecturers (finance , admin , ERU , Fosee general office) 8. Malacca (place is too ulu / outdated not much events going on too little billboards) attitude of Malaccan drivers PS : Numbers are arranged according to
hierarchy...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home