Friday, April 18, 2008

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V 1.4.1


Hmm... there is the buzz going out there that adobe's new software ADOBE PHOTOSHOP LIGHTROOM is kind of a big hit... And yes it is it certainly pleased me... its easy to use and its small not as demanding as Photoshop CS3. The best thing of the program I would say is the Develop tab it lets u play around with the Colour balance, White balance almost anything u would need to correct a photo everything is here... Nice and fun to use Highly recomended...

You can try out the software here although its a trial version for 30 days, if you are smart enough you will know where to get the *ahem version :P

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

8:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home