Tuesday, March 31, 2009

When is the last you received a birthday card?

Hmm with the flow and perhaps current trend people nowadays might not opt for paper card they might just as well send an 'e-card' save money, saves time. Yup I agree but what is the true meaning why people send cards? Cards comes in many shapes and sizes different wishes or for any occasions. Felt very grateful for the card that I received.




The card was huge biggest card I ever received!! Thanks alot =) Don't worry I will preserve the card as it like how I received it...


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, isn't the giver sweet enough to give such a HUGE card... =)

12:17 am  
Blogger Hsien MiNG said...

Ya didnt expect the size of the card to be so huge...

12:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home