Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sick friend

just found out that my friend frm the same oritentation group , she told me that she fell sick yesterday and fainted at the room in EP I m like wth so serious??? It really makes me worried..

Yesterday my house mate came back frm Kuantan last week his GF's grandma past away so he went back 2 Kuantan the best thing is he shared his streeamyx connection 2 the whole house 
at last AHHHHHHHHH 4 a week I experience 1Mega Bits per Second connection its so.... words cant describe the feeling, downloaded so many episodes so TVB dramas ahhhhh so intreresting, but yesterday he came back T_T means = back 2 the SHITTY Ixora connection no more downloads ISH shoots my blood pressure up really... ask my housemates and roommate weather 1 2 subscribed streamyx everyone gave me the answer errrrr c 1 la......... walau i m dam sick of this answer edi see see see  see wat its oni 25 bucks per month and u get high speed internet they are so FUC*ing stingy and want the best dun 1 2 pay but 1 the best do u know there is a saying "there is no free lunch in this world?" i really 1 2 know whats floating in their puny mind its not really that expensive by the way...

talking of this also made me thought of the fridge incident walau feel like killing someone in the unit... our sort of Tai Lou 'HONG' already said that his is going 2 refund us like 90% when we are moving 2 cyber next year but some dic*head keep saying no money la and a bunch of bullshit....
i really feel like slapping him u know.... its him who kept the fridge matter gonig 4 like weeks we have total of 6 people in your house and he must be the hyprocrite and delay the buying of the fridge but at last after talking and advicing he finally gave in...





  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home