Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Wonder is it too late

Exam date is drawing closer and closer its freaking every MMU student out... is it too late if u start to study now? Is the paper really difficult? can I pass? all this questions are floating inside my head wish i got a needle and pop every single bloody bubble... its so fustrating thinking of the stupid test
But thinking of the holidays after the exam aiyo mouthwattering dota, BT everyday for 3 Weeks awwwww.... Had the stupid MUET style speaking test today i dont see any benefit doing this test... 1 2 test the public speaking is the better alternative though.... really glad the final english essay plays a role of 60% wow, the sight of A+ is so near... But for maths, physics and human it seems unreachable cant even c the shadow of it...How do i clear this blur vison do i have 2 study like frm 0800 - 2300 frm now to the exam? Really steressful and taxing on my body... Thinking of the hopes that my parents hope frm me is also another headace... although their expactations are not really high but i doubt that I can achive those standards studying is really a torture... Wish that I have a mountain of gold like mount Everest everlasting flow of money and there is no need to think of working!!!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home