Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pooo Pooo smell

Argh the smell of shit is getting worst lurking all over ixora dam i cant 
stand the smell really pisssing me off regret picking 2 stay in ixora should have stayed in a rented house.... streamyx elctricity water rent all included and its way cheaper then ixora all tohugh the view from level 15 is really breathtaking. National day the fireworks that shot up into the heavens are really beautifull with those glittering sparks waaa...... perfect for couples to admire under it...

Exams lurking around the corner but still no motivation to study what happend to me is it the lure of my computer too 
strong to resist? or is it just me the 
root of the problem comes from my brain? ahhhhhhh!!!!! someone help me...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home