Saturday, September 20, 2008

Emo post

This is the first post I am posting for those mushy stuff... retards, bullshiters get lost...

After reading someone's blog all of a sudden I planed to post this dont ask me why... I just feel like it ok?

So the thing goes like this during this semester was looking forward to it coz clubs registration opens and alot of clubs are open for registration so it was the initial plan to join certain clubs that I think would most probably give me something back in return (if ur too dumb to figure it out then forget about it, its too complex to explain) so... joined this club and then got to know someone and then u know la started to talk and stuff...

Then the problem comes in er not really problem la... maybe was not commited to this thing... but then talking to her was like talking to a wall wor... or I shall discribe it with something else but ah.. dont care lar I like the wall thing... I dont know lar this problem started when I am in fosee I guess??? during high school was worst 2~3 almost made it to the finish line but in the end shrink, shrank, chickened out or whatever you call it lar...

Maybe the time is not yet right... or perhaps something else......

Although having 'one' is important or essential, but if you dont have means you dont... it wont just come to you so have to work hard for it lar... nothing is free...

Shall not think further about this shall focus more on the final exams and of course the 70-200 VR

P/S for the one who understands what I am writing shut up... unsure of what I am writing dont ask be ignorant!
Moonlight Resonance 36 is done I shall watch and forget about his ~~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home