Sunday, December 07, 2008

PiCK mE , ChooSe Me , LoVE mE....



Season 2 Episode 5 - Bring the pain

Meridith : I lied, I am not out of this relationship, I am in , I am so in , its humiliating because here I am begging
Derek : Meridith...
Meridith : Shutup you said Meridith and I yelled remember?
Derek : Yah ok...
Meridith :
Okay... here it is. Your choice, it's simple: her or me. And I'm sure she's really great. But, Derek, I love you... in a really, really big... pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me.
Derek : Uhhh.... (frustrations)

How can you not love Grey's Anatomy? Cant wait to watch the new episode lah....
Hmm wonder when would I have the chance to say that to a girl...haha

One's happiness has to be fought for and it does not comes by easily -hsien ming-

lol don't know is it copyrighted, don't care lah...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote one post about this also!! Exactly!! Haha!

1:27 am  
Blogger Hsien MiNG said...

well its an EPIC episode

1:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home