Monday, December 01, 2008

Rants, whines , complains , criticism

Yesterday I stumble over my friend's blog and there was an article he wrote not really an article but more of an criticize article I guess. Ok the article was about "lala" not the seafood that is usually served in the restaurant but youngsters that dressed to be somehow wannabe perhaps? So what does this kind of people have in mind that being a lala is cool? following japanese / Taiwan girls / guys and dressing that way makes you cool? (fuck you) Wait I understand everyone has his / her own dressing freedom, but what nationality passport are you holding? What is written in your I.C? fucking Japanese huh? fucking Taiwanese huh? NO its bloody Malaysian OK... so whats with the trend of dressing up like dolls / gays where as you are a Malaysian? Does it boot your self confidence? your morale? actually this people are afraid in a word they are attention seekers. Why do you have to dress up extensively (i stress this word)? Of course proper dressing to places are needed of course but is it necessary to dress up like a flower parade? with all the colourful colours around your body and unnecessary accessories tied up around your neck and stuff? Why not save that amount of money to buy something to indulge yourself? or say treat your parents to a wonderful meal? some might disagree with me saying dressing up is my hobby but is it necessary to over do it? cant just a t-shirt and jeans/slacks be the norm of everyone? has it to be Malaysians following japanses / taiwanese? Oh and dont get me starting on those skull t-shirts / accessories... hey are you dead? so you think its cool to buy those design eh? fcuk you... for those who are obsessed with those design why not just bury your head under the coffin and take a look at a real one instead. With today's youth being obsessed with this kind of i say ' thing ' I wonder how would my children be when they grow up. Are they going to dress up wearing a skull t-shirt and lets say roam the malls with me. Damn I am so going to kill him and definitely I wont permit this kind of childish act of dressing up like that. But I think that this is all down to the control from parents. So proper education is very very important. without it you are going no where son.

Another matter I would like to rant about is proper speaking of English. Well the place I am studying currently is however lets say average speaking people that would like to converse in English. However wherever you go in the campus there are people that lets say malay with malay speaking malay chinese with chinese speaking mandarin indian with indian speaking tamil. The only time when people speak english are the time when they are mixing with other races. Of course you could say I am chinses why must I give up my identity as a chinese and not speak mandarin eh? Well face the fact English is the most spoken language in the world ok... practically anywhere in the world you go to there is bound see people speak English. And FYI without proper English speaking skills and writting of course, your degree with even though 1st Class CPGA 4.00 uhhhhh you are going no where dude!!! Face it unless ur set to work for the government where as english is mandatory but who the fuck cares... everyone speaks Malay. So does MMU admin staff this is the part where I am damn pissed off so walk up to the counter then start speaking in english eg: ya, can you help me check this and this? ok then the staff replies ok macam ini la buat pergi sini, then you ambil ini isi. WTF is this? english and malay mixed together? What is this rojak of languages? fugg u people speak the damn english can you? I doubt why the HR ever employ you people. Cant speak english and yet work in an university and for god's sake this is not a public university where you can bla bla bla away your damn malay language. Stupid government made me study malay for wat 12 years and what do I get? to understand and write another shit language? comeon no one bloody cares about malay these days? who does trade with speaking malay? even Indonesians speak english for god's sake.

To be continued.........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home