Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A picture a day #4 (1 bokeh shot coming up!)

Currently listening to : The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name ( It was playing during the show, so to create back the feel so I played this song )

Tools used : clone stamp , healing brush , layer mask , lens blur

Hands itchy so there is a sudden feel of blogging the process of me editing this picture.

Fashion on 1 - bimba and lola

1. This is the original image nothing done.


2.I blured the whole image with lens blur.


3. Created a layer and added a mask, so that I can mask out the model only and leave the background blur. another thing is to always pay attention to fine details try to clone out every part that might spoil the image fine lines etc....


4. Here is the final image.


Bigger image of the final result
:

Fashion on 1 - bimba and lola

There is an even bigger size in my FlickR
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hsienming_ng

p/s : Do tell me what do you think yea? and if there is any suggestions that I can improve please do leave a comment / note too yea
Cheers~

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Adi Aizuddin said...

nicely done...simple and yet effective..

almost the same from what i usually do, i use gaussian blur, clone out any halo effect and finally paint blur effect around model for maximum bokehness...hahah

11:37 pm  
Blogger Hsien MiNG said...

thanks dude... But I think there is some other more effective method eh?

12:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home