Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Final day of exam wahahaha

2day was the final day of this trimester's exam after the invigilator said u can go the rush of happiness flooded into my heat and soul this kind of feeling I can only get it after every major exams ahhhhhh what a relif the burdent is lightned but still am very worried about the results though... haih its no use talking about it anymore because i cant change reality i cant stop time and rewind it right? After the test i went 2 the library 2 return my borrowed book, it was overdue 0.40 cents fine aih!!!! so suey!!! After walking out of the library door say an invigilator carrying a stack of test papers to the exam unit I guess....... walau eh the feeling of dashing straight up 2 him and snatch all the papers was growing into my soul wish that I can snatch all those test papers and burn it and flush it right down the sewers AHHHH!!!!! The more i think of this matter the more fustrated i get so i shall put a full stop in this bad sector of my hard disk memory hope it just vanish into the thin air and never come back again.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home