Friday, October 06, 2006

PRE CALCULUS!!! AHHHHHHHH

The 1st thing I did when I step into B-15-06(4)was straight away to my pc and the birth of this piece of blog thread is born…. The paper was simply indescribable no words can be uttred out of my mouth after the test happy or sad i dont know... the only option is to wait for the result to come out tat is i think 3 weeks after today... of course i really really super duper hope that i pass well i think the chances of passing are really slim.........
Well it cant be blamed anyway its all my fault its the person who takes the exam who should bear full responsibility now there is no more u-turn anyway so better look forward and keep walking physics , com , english all i have 2 score distinction!!!! aHHHHHHHHH who understands this silent scream? I am going 2 erase this part of memory as fast as possible its no use keeping it in my brain wats done is done i cant change it i m not god!!! Wish tat i can burn down EXAM UNIT bun burn burn burn all into ashes!!!!! all those bloody test papers hope u r burned into tiny bits!!! and will anyone recover it!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ey... i also stress le... i think i fail le... relax man. eh. if you feel like you need anyone to burn down the exam unit, call me. muahahahahaha..... (kidding la. i'm so good....) kk. study. gambateh. 3 more papers and kl, we're coming to ya!! right?

1:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home