Tuesday, December 16, 2008

PC fair 3 (December) 2008

Hmm this would be the 2nd time I went for PC fair in KLCC. But this time is special instead of walking around looking for cheap stuff I was working... damn... it was ok lar working but I just hate standing for hours and hours without sitting on a chair, by the end of the day my backbone was like going to break into two sneeze also feel a sharp pain on the back lumbar area. I really pity those girls wearing high heals all day and standing handing out flyers wonder how their feet would be like?

Well all I can say PC fair has evolved a lot from the past events that were held at Putra World Trade Center (PWTC) compared with the recent ones are PC fair I think is more and more becoming like a SEX fest everywhere you go you can see girls walking aorund with skimpy outfits. Eg : Dell , Kingsoft (nurse outfit) , not to mention those online games... And the wrost was Kingsoft which was an antivirus I think damn those girls were ugly , fat , unpleasing to the eye the best one I think was the girl from PDA expert well since I dont get the privillage to walk around so my best option was to look across left/right from my booth (ASUS) All I can say is the PDA expert girl was sweet , cute. But one thing very unphotogenic photos that I see people posted online doesnt look like the real her!!! In real life she much pleasent looking / better.


Credits to secretguy83

Credits to secretguy83

Credits to Exiakitt


PDA Expert (credits to mengsuan)

Well the treand now a days is everyone loves violence, sex,horror so I think the companys are try to cater to the public's demand.

Business was ok I guess for my booth although the booth was damn big 1 whole lot for 3 days rental was RM16k so imagine how much you have to sell to achieve break even.

It has been a very unique experience for we actually being unemployed before and this is the 1st part time job I have done so its really something new. If there is a chance to experience it go for it!! Memorable events like shouting at the top of your voice (ASUS routers) and explaining the products to customers and convincing them to fork out their hard earned money is a challenge. And there are also people that ask the product and listen to your presentation for fun then walk away haih yes consumer is always right and you have the right to choose.

One thing I realized is that almost 80% of people buying stuff the 1st thing they look at is the price. It doesnt matter what crap brand you are selling be it ASUS, DLINK, LINKSYS, ROLEX etc... when they look at the price then their reaction would be like wah so expensive then walk away. I guess its human nature, people are always attracted by free gifts, lower prices, pretty sales girls and etc...

Well thats all for now I will get those PC Fair girl pictures from kenny hehehe...

Wait till I get back home then I post pics of the t-shirt and the tag that only exhibitors have :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home