Saturday, October 14, 2006

Another boring day!!

Y this happnes to me? when i was in melacca this gloomy boring feeling warps into me? Tell me why?And why the bitcommet download speed capping happnes to me why? why all this misery happen?Can i have an answer any1 know this misterious , cablistic , enigmatical question? How do you define whether u are starting to have feelings for some1? do you always miss them do they often apper in your mind your dreams whenever u do anything her image just pop's out from no where? is this saying true? ahHAHAHAH the more i think of it the more i laught!!

Anyway lets skip that matter was really glad and thrilled that eddie & tracy were back 2gether as 1 peice.... when tracy told me that they were going 2 split up I cant belive what i heard though how can a couple that stayed under 1 roof for almost like 1++ year and all of a sudden split does it make any sense?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home